March 9, 2007
Kansas City, MO
Just Like Old Times
[Happy New Year intro]
Happy New Year
Looking for a Job
[Tillamook County intro]
Tillamook County Jail
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocoloate]
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Good News Blues
Far Away Eyes [Rolling Stones]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Sony MZ-RH10 PCM format (44.1 kHz/16 bit)
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Jeff Dozier, LaVerne Kreklau and Ken Keiran
NOTES: Multi-camera recording. Edit by Bill Pearson
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Will Kimbrough joined Todd for this show. Much to the amazement of Todd and the crowd, a passing train can clearly be heard during the opening of Play a Train Song.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs...shit...I been sitting out there. I watch you all pull in here. I know you weren't sittin' in that car gettin' your purse together."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It ain't like I went on TV like Sinead O'Connor and tore up a picture of the pope like she did that time. I know I get wild. I know I'm half drunk..."
- "...he's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something that some rapper said in his song."