March 16, 2007
The Bluebird -
Just Like Old Times
You Got Away With It
Happy New Year
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
[Santa Rosa Junior College story]
[Devil's Backbone Tavern story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Freer Bird (Worst Case Scenario)
Gettin' By [JerryJeff Walker]
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Jeff Owens
NOTES: Recording begins with Just Like Old Times
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
After a rough start to Conservative Christian..., Todd changes the lyrics slightly to recognize his mistakes (see below).
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Conservative Christian...:
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. It's hard to tell that some of them are chicks but if you read the caption, they're chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something some singer said in his song."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "pot smokin', word fuckin', hairy ass hippies like me..."
- "John Mellencamp diggin' hippies like me."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on television like Sinead O'Connor and tore up a picture of the pope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
- "I don't get out much since the Anna Nicole Smith trial came on."