March 17, 2007
The Bluebird -
Looking for a Job
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
[Happy New Year intro]
Happy New Year > Will the Circle Be Unbroken
Conservative Christian... > Will the Circle Be Unbroken
Age Like Wine
Call Me the Breeze [J.J. Cale]
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Jeff Owens
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Mr. Bojangles played in honor of Jerry Jeff Walker's birthday the day before.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. In fact sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between them but they are chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of something some kid said in his song."
On Alright Guy:
- "I don't get out much since that Anna Nicole Smith trial came on."
On Happy New Year:
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I've smoked a lot of dope. A lot of it with..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
- "He was singing a song of mine called Somebody's Coming..."