April 27, 2007
Duggan's Pub -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Rose City Blues
[Looking for a Job story]
Looking for a Job
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Tension > Three Little Birds [Bob Marley]
[Devil You Know story]
The Devil You Know
All My Life
Good News Blues
Knockin' on Heaven's Door [Bob Dylan]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Kathy Hatch
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
Peter Cooper opened this show. Todd has a few problems with the monitors and/or sound guy throughout the set. Before Long Year, Todd mentions playing a few songs out back at Digger Dave's house the night before.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be cause of something that some rap guy said in his song."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."