May 19, 2007
Ohio River Valley Folk Festival -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
All My Life
[If Tomorrow Never Comes story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
This Land is Our Land
[Devil's Backbone Tavern story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
I Spoke as a Child
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Late Last Night
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: Sony DCR-TRV140 > Pinnacle Studio V.9 > Philips DVD+RW (DVD-R)
TAPER: Tim Lybarger
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
Todd does his best to tame his tongue as he performs for a crowd of young and old. All My Life dedicated to Melita and Horseshoe Lake dedicated to Will Kimbrough.
On Sideshow Blues:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It's hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "While I'm out in this field with all ya'll freaks and musicians."
On If Tomorrow Never Comes:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something that some rock 'n' roll singer said in his song."
On Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern:
- "If worms had daggers birds wouldn't be so aggressive towards them."
- "...singing my songs for tips and beers. Mostly beers."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. I saw you stoners in the parking lot before this."
- "They know that I don't believe that stuff about the devil's music anymore. Them poor old queer people trying to get married. That's what scares people that don't have anything else to be scared of these days."
- "I don't get out much since that Anna Nicole Smith trial came on."