June 22, 2007
Midtown Music Hall -
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
I Spoke as a Child
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Looking for a Job
Call Me the Breeze [J.J. Cale]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: Studio Projects B-3's > JB3 (44.1) > USB > HD > Audio Cleaning Lab > Nero 6 > CDR
TAPER: Carlton Freeman
Jennifer Daniels opened this show. Lots of singers in the crowd for this show.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It's not gonna be cause of something that some singer said in his song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and did something worse than smoking dope."
- "I know I get wild, I know I'm half-drunk."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since that Anna Nicole Smith trial came on."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- CD Cover Art by Carlton Freeman: FRONT | BACK