August 5, 2007
Dunegrass Festival -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Late Last Night
I Spoke as a Child
Good News Blues
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Looking for a Job
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Gary Pudvan
NOTES: A few pops and crackles and a touch of chatter from the crowd early on.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be 'cause of the words to some Eminem song."
- "I don't get out much since all this Paris Hilton shit came on."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I've been watchin' ya'll."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't weain' no shoes."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I've smoked a lot of dope in my time. It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."