August 10, 2007
Bite of Oregon -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Tillamook County Jail
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Play a Train Song
Rose City Blues
America's Favorite Pastime
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Seems to have been recorded from a good distance causing a quieter audience recording. America's Favorite Pastime and Conservative Christian recorded as one track.
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Erik Schrank
Held at Portland's Tom McCall Waterfront Park. As with the previous show, Todd does his best to edit his lyrics for the sake of the children in the crowd.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Sideshow Blues:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. Now I admit that they're weird chicks. But they are chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of some words that some guy said in his song."
- "String a few words together. Work my way down to Eugene."
On If Tomorrow Never Comes:
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "If worms had daggers birds wouldn't mess with them."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I played over at the Alladin not that long ago. I sat in the parking lot. I watched ya'll."
- "Them poor old gay people trying to get married. That's what scares people that don't have anything else to be scared of these days."