September 21, 2007
Canal Street Tavern -
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Just Like Old Times
Alcohol and Pills
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Garden of Eden story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
America's Favorite Pastime
-- set break --
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Age Like Wine
Keep Off the Grass
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Play a Train Song
Crooked Piece of Time
[All My Life story]
All My Life
The Last Laugh
The Road Goes On Forever [Robert Earl Keen]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Matrix - Earthworks SR-77's & soundboard -> Edirol R4 44.1 KHz @ 24 bit > Edirol R4 -> USB2 -> Adobe Audition dithered to 16 bit-> CD Wave (tracking)
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: Jeff Owens
NOTES: Recording ends during Doublewide Blues.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
On Alright Guy:
- "It's called box office, baby. We really like it when they die after some kinda kick ass car chase or something."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days. "
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since all this new shit on O.J. came on."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearnin' no shoes."