October 26, 2007
Irvington Town Hall Theater -
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Thin Wild Mercury
All My Life
[Lonely Girl story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
[Train Song intro]
Play a Train Song > Willin' [Lowell George]
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
[Happy Birthday to "Elvis" Hixx]
Happy New Year
America's Favorite Pastime
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
The Devil You Know
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: Play a Train Song and Talking Seattle Grunge Rock Blues recorded as one track as are Easy Money and Statistician's Blues. A few track transitions in poor locations.
Todd dedicates Ballad of the Kingsmen to his nephews who are in attendance. Talking Seattle Grunge Rock Blues introduced as "the song that catapulted me to mediocrity in the early '90's." Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Dave "Elvis" Aaron Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "I don't even know the words to that songs Louie Louie and many other assorted songs from that era."
- "It's not gonna be cause of the words to a song."
- "Space Needle, Eddie Vedder, Ichiro Suzuki"
- "...shave off these goatees, sell these flannel shirts, move out to New York City to see if we can't get a job carrying the Strokes' shit around."