November 10, 2007
The Crossroads -
Just Like Old Times
Ifi Tomorrow Never Comes
[Garden of Eden story]
[45 Miles intro]
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Alcohol and Pills
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
America's Favorite Pastime
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Taped/tracked by venue soundman via Skin
NOTES: Some static starting during Just Like Old Times and continuing through Beer Run. Long Year and Alcohol and Pills recorded as one track.
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: JVC GR-D370>Pinnacle 9>DVD
NOTES: Decent audio but a pretty rough video
As a second encore, the crowd is treated to a special cover of Elvis Presley's Don't Be Cruel as performed by Todd's tour manager David "Elvis" Aaron Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of something that some rap singer said in his song."
- "I know I'm dirty and right before the show my tour manager Elvis smoked some dope. It ain't like I'm going on TV like Sinead O'Connor and tearing up pictures of the pope."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."