November 17, 2007
Grey Eagle Tavern -
Just Like Old Times
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Alcohol and Pills
[Looking for a Job intro]
Looking for a Job
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
[Rose City story]
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
All My Life
America's Favorite Pastime
Pickin' Up the Tempo [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Rob Peters
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Zoom H4 > SD card > HDD > Audio Cleaning Lab (tracks/fades) > Nero 6 > CD
TAPER: Carole Mumford (transferred by Carlton Freeman)
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Dave "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we dig our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I saw some of ya'll in the parking lot. You mighta seen me out there, too."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some song."
- "...new book with all them pictures of Hootie and the Blowfish naked in it and I was checking it out. Just then a friend of mine came through the door. Said, 'I never pegged you for a Hootie and the Blowfish fan before.'"
- "It ain't like I'm going on television and tearing up pictures of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that one time. I know I get wild. I'm clearly half drunk..."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "Now I'm stuck in this jail with my buddy, Dave Hixx."