December 28, 2007
New Daisy Theater -
Just Like Old Times
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Looking for a Job
Tillamook County Jail
-- Set Break --
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Happy to Be Here
America's Favorite Pastime
Conservative Christian ...
Happy New Year
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Rennie Jackson (tracked by Erik Schrank)
NOTES: Noticeable reverb. Each set recorded on separate disc.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Three of ya'll offered me drugs just from the car to the door. I only accepted the drugs from one of ya'll. No, I'm just fuckin' around. I took all of 'em."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time. I know I get wild. I know I'm a little drunk."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "I sit here watching all this nothing go on. Waiting for the newest Britney Spears shit to come on."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they are undeniably chicks."
- "It gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."