February 2, 2008
John Ascuaga's Nugget -
Keep Off the Grass
Just Like Old Times
Play a Train Song
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Looking for a Job > [Looking for a Job story]
School Day [Chuck Berry]
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Great Balls of Fire [Jerry Lee Lewis]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: John Spradley
NOTES: Recorded as one solid chapter.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
Nervous Wrecks show with Doug Lancio (guitar), Peter Cooper (bass), David Zollo (keys), and Mark Horn (drums).
On Alright Guy:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...pictures of Jimmy Buffett naked."
- "It ain't like I went on TV like Sinead O'Connor did and tore up a picture of the pope."
- "Old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to get out of the car."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're particularly weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be 'cause of the words to some rap song."