February 22, 2008
Shank Hall -
Alcohol and Pills
Just Like Old Times
America's Favorite Pastime
Tillamook County Jail
Looking for a Job
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Thin Wild Mercury
Play a Train Song
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: Nak 300's>Zefiro> optical> iriver H120@44.1 > iriver HP120> usb> magix audio cleaning lab>FLAC level 7
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: 30' from stage, right of center @ 7.5' high
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TAPER: King Rhoton
NOTES: Multi-camera video including opening set by Kevn Kinney.
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be the words to some rap song that did it."
- "...pictures of Brett Favre naked..."
- "I know I smoke a little dope sometimes. It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that one time."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of your car."