March 1, 2008
St. Francis Parish Hall -
Thin Wild Mercury
Just Like Old Times
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Tillamook County Jail
Looking for a Job
Alcohol and Pills
All My Life
Age Like Wine
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
America's Favorite Pastime
Happy New Year > Will the Circle Be Unbroken
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Nak 300's>Zefiro> optical> iriver H120@44.1> iriver HP120> usb> magix audio cleaning lab>FLAC level 6
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: 15' from stage, in front of left PA. D1T2 (Good Fortune) cut off after 44 seconds.
On If Tomorrow Never Comes:
On Age Like Wine:
- "If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't you know what I'm talking about..."
On Alright Guy:
- "I've met every fool who ever signed their names on these walls in the back of all these beer joints and church and concert halls."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with all them pictures of the Drive By Truckers naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time. I know I get wild. Sometimes I show up drunk."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. And they're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be 'cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."