March 13, 2008
Canopy Club -
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Tillamook County Jail
Looking for a Job
Alcohol and Pills
Just Like Old Times
[My Generation story]
My Generation, Part 2
I Spoke as a Child
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
If Tomorrow Never Comes
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Sony DCR-TRV140 > Pinnacle Studio V.9 > Philips DVD+RW (DVD-R)
TAPER: Tim Lybarger
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3 | IMAGE 4
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be 'cause of something that somebody said in some rap and rock 'n' roll song."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time. I know I get wild, I'm starting to get a little drunk..."
On Conservative Christian:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "Frat housin' keg tappin golf buddy slacks slappin' butt head hippies like me. Tree huggin' peace lovin' pot smokin' word forgettin' folk singin' hippies like me."