March 14, 2008
The Bluebird -
Happy To Be Here
Just Like Old Times
Tillamook County Jail
Looking For a Job
Alcohol and Pills
Keep Off the Grass
America's Favorite Pastime
Play a Train Song
That Was Me
Just In Case
Late Last Night
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Nak 300's>Zefiro> optical> iriver H120@44.1 >iriver HP120> usb> magix audio cleaning lab>FLAC level 6
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: 20' from stage, rfc 'in the window' @ 6.5' high
After D.B. Cooper, Todd thanks Sheriff Frisbee from the Putnam County Sheriff's Department for coming to the show and for the afternoon "tour" of their facilities.
On Tillamook County Jail:
- "I'm sending portions of tonight's money to Putnam County."
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of Bob and Tom naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did one time."
- " It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."