March 15, 2008
The Bluebird -
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
D.B. Cooper [partial]
-- break --
I Spoke as a Child
Late Last Night
Looking for a Job
Takin' it as it Comes [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Alright Guy > [Guidance counselor story]
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Nak 300's>Zefiro> optical> iriver H120@44.1 >iriver HP120> usb> magix audio cleaning lab>FLAC level 6
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
NOTES: 20' from stage, rfc 'in the window' @ 6.5' high
Just before Looking for a Job: "I've had a lot of fun a couple of days in this town and I gotta tell you of all the mug shots I've taken, I thought I looked best in the one I took yesterday." Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Dave "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of Bob and Tom naked..."
- "I know the other day I was driving through Putnam County and I was smokin' a little dope. It wasn't like I was on television like Sinead O'Connor tearin' up a picture of the pope."
- "I don't get out much since all this Brittney Spears shit came on."