March 22, 2008
Old Town School of Folk Music -
All My Life
The Devil You Know
Play a Train Song
Is This Thing Working?
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
[Chris Gaines story]
America's Favorite Pastime
Bad Bad Leroy Brown [Jim Croce]
Fish and Whistle [John Prine]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: source 1: Nak 300's>Zefiro> optical> iriver H120@44.1 /
transfer: iriver HP120> usb> magix audio cleaning lab> /
location: 30' from stage, DFC @ 7.5' high /
source 2: SBD>Sony D8@44.1 /
transfer: D8>audiophile 24/96>PC> /
magix audio cleaning lab>CD Wave> Flac level 7
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
This show was rescheduled from a few weeks earlier after Todd was forced to cancel due to illness. Todd makes a mistake in the lyrics of the third verse of Tension and replays the entire song: "Anybody could come down here and do shit they know."
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something like that."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Drugs are literally bigger than Rush Limbaugh. And he's pretty big."
- "People still dig drugs. I played that Taste of Chicago thing. Shit.
- "Queer people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have anything else to be scared of these days."
- "...new book with all those pictures of Chris Gaines naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "They turned on their lights and said, 'Hey, man, what's that smell coming out of your car?'"
- "Now I'm stuck in this jail with my buddy Elvis Hixx."