May 29, 2008
Midtown Music Hall -
Play a Train Song
Tillamook County Jail
Looking For a Job
Fortunate Son [CCR]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
[Chris Gaines story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Is This Thing On
Good News Blues
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Carlton Freeman
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: Video: Panasonic PV-GS300>Sony Vegas 7(capture and render to mpeg2)>Dvd Author 2 /
Audio: SBD > Sony MZ-R700 > WAV from Carlton (THANKS AGAIN)> EAC > Sony Vegas to match to camera source
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
On Alright Guy:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked in it..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know I've smoked a lot more dope than Garth Brooks. It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did on Saturday Night Live that one time."
- "Hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're peculiar chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be 'cause of the words to some rock and/or rap and/or rock 'n' roll song."
- CD Cover Art by Carlton Freeman: FRONT | BACK