May 31, 2008
The Shed -
Fortunate Son [CCR]
Tillamook County Jail
Looking For a Job
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
All My Life
Knockin' On Heaven's Door [Bob Dylan]
Sideshow Blues >
Will the Circle be Unbroken
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD > JB3
TAPER: Jason Knight
NOTES: Sound engineered by Mark Akers
This show was opened by Garrison Starr.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "I don't get out much since all this Brittney Spears stuff came on."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."
- "Out in this tent with all you bikers and musicians."
- "Sometimes you gotta shoot a boy just to keep his ass in line."