June 29, 2008
Sierra Nevada Brewery -
Just Like Old Times
Fortunate Son [John Fogerty]
Tillamook County Jail
Looking for a Job
Is This Thing Working
Tomorrow Never Comes
Easy Money > It's Only Rock and Roll [Rolling Stones]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
America's Favorite Pastime
What Made Milwaukee Famous [Glenn Sutton]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Core Cardioid > Zoom H2 > Cool Edit > Flac
TAPER: Mike Markov
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Disc 1 currently missing. Disc 2 begins with Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still really dig drugs a lot, man. I was at that ___ festival."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."