August 4, 2008
The Ark -
Ann Arbor, MI
Just Like Old Times
Fortunate Son [CCR]
Looking For a Job
Tillamook County Jail
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Is This Thing Working?
If Tomorrow Never Comes
[Peace queers story]
I Spoke as a Child
All My Life
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
America's Favorite Pastime
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Source: Schoeps CCM4V'S(din)>Lunatec V2>Sound Devices 722 (24/48) /
location: FOB/DFC/KFC/ZFC/AARP 45' From Stage, 7' High /
DSP: Sound Devices 722>Sound Forge 7.0>CD Wave>flac(16)
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Dave "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be 'cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Sideshow Blues:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "...hey, old timer, we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car."
- "It's so hard to kick the door down when you ain't wearin' no shoes."