August 13, 2008
Isle of Palms, SC
Fortunate Son [CCR]
Tillamook County Jail
Looking for a Job
Ballad of the Kingsmen
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Straight to Hell [Drivin' N' Cryin']
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Rob Peters
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: Video: Panasonic PV-GS300 > Sony Vegas 7(capture and render to mpeg2) > Dvd Author 2 > DVD
Audio: SBD (above)
TAPER: Chad Purvis
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Kevn Kinney opened this show and joined Todd for the final few songs of the set.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Alright Guy:
- "I don't get out much since the Olympics came on."
- "New book with all them pictures of Hootie and Blowfish naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."