August 14, 2008
Isle of Palms, SC
Just Like Old Times
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Is This Thing Working
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Keep Off the Grass
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Trog/Near Truths story]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Rob Peters
MEDIA: 1 DVD
TRANSFER: Video: Panasonic PV-GS300 > Sony Vegas 7(capture and render to mpeg2) > Dvd Author 2 > DVD
Audio: SBD (above)
TAPER: Chad Purvis
SCREENSHOTS: IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2 | IMAGE 3
Kevn Kinney opened this show.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something like that."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I been on Folly Beach all last week. Smells like a skunk down there."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "New book with all them pictures of Jonathan Edwards naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time. I know I get wild. I may be a little drunk..."
- "I ain't gettin' out much since the Olympics came on."