February 14, 2009
John Ascuaga's Nugget -
[Stuck on the Corner story]
Stuck On the Corner
Looking For a Job
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
[Michael Phelps intro]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Alright Guy > [Bill Elliott story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
School Day [Chuck Berry]
Crazy Mama [J.J. Cale]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Nak 300's>Zefiro>Iriver>pc>magix audio cleaning lab>cd wave>flac 7
TAPER: Brian Kincaid
Nervous Wrecks show -- Paul Griffin (drums), David Zollo (keys), Joe Mariencheck (bass), Will Kimbrough (guitar).
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But I'm pretty sure they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rap or rock 'n' roll song."
On Alright Guy:
- "I don't get out much since all that 'Blagdonovich' shit came on."
- "...book with all those picture of my tour manager, Elvis...he don't just look like him, he sounds like him, too...he's naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."