February 15, 2009
Marilyn's on K -
A Slim Chance
Tillamook County Jail
Just Like Old Times
The Devil You Know
Alcohol and Pills
Talkin Seattle Grunge Rock Blues
Play a Train Song
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Stuck On the Corner
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
Will The Circle Be Unbroken
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Core Cardioid>Zoom H2>Cool Edit>Flac
TAPER: Mike Markov
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: SBD + AK40 (ORTF, ~7' high @ SBD) >> LC3 >> KM100 >> R-44 (Oade CM) >> WAV (24bit/44.1KHz)
Adobe Audition 3.0: normalize, SBD/AK40 mix (~60% SBD, 40% AK40), light compression & dither to 16 bit using iZotope Ozone 3 plugin (MBIT+ algorithm)
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Dave "Elvis" Hixx.
On Alright Guy:
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "...new book with all them picture of my tour manager Elvis naked in it."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time. I know I get wild. I know I'm half drunk..."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Now Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. And they're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the lyrics to some rock 'n' roll or rap song."
- "I don't out much since all that 'Blagdonavich' shit came on."