February 17, 2009
WOW Hall -
A Slim Chance
Just Like Old Times
Fortunate Son [CCR]
Tillamook County Jail
Sunshine > Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
The Devil You Know
Stuck on the Corner
Talkin’ Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talkin' New York [Bob Dylan]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
If Tomorrow Never Comes
[Tony Bennett story]
Ballad of the Devil’s Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Inlcudes Ashleigh Flynn opening set.
Recording ends after If Tomorrow Never Comes.
This show was opened by Ashleigh Flynn.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "He's a skinny public high school kid from Ohio."
- "Marilyn Manson formed a band, man. Holy shit. He gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they are chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to somebody else's song."
- "I don't get out much since that O.J. television came on."
- "In America we prefer our bad guys dead. Hopefully after some kind of a kick ass car chase that somebody catches on film."
- "Gay people trying to get married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days. That and olympic swimmers that smoke marijuana."