February 18, 2009
Aladdin Theatre -
A Slim Chance
Just Like Old Times
Fortunate Son [CCR]
Tillamook County Jail
Sunshine > Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
The Devil You Know
[Stuck on the Corner story]
Stuck On the Corner
Talkin’ Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talkin' New York [Bob Dylan]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Rose City Blues
Tension > [Michael Phelps story]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
[Tony Bennett story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TAPER: Mark Perry
NOTES: Includes KINK-FM broadcast as filler
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by "Elvis" Hixx.
On Alright Guy:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...book with all those pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did on Saturday Night Live."
- "I don't get out much since all that 'Blogdonovich' shit came on."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that hopefully somebody caught on tape."
- "People are still pretty dang into drugs, man. I was in Eugene just last night."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days. That and that poor olympic swimming boy."