February 24, 2009
The Other Side -
Just Like Old Times
Sunshine > Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
Tillamook County Jail
Ballad of the Kingsman > You Sexy Thing [Isley Brothers]
East Nashville Skyline
[Stuck on a Corner intro]
Stuck on a Corner (Prelude to a Heart Attack)
[Michael Phelps intro]
Keep Off the Grass
Play a Train Song
Waco Moon >
Old Chunk of Coal [Billy Joe Shaver]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Dont Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TAPER: Erik Schrank
NOTES: Recording ends after Good Fortune.
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Dave "Elvis" Hixx.
On Doublewide Blues:
On Alright Guy:
- "I ain't been out of this chair since the O.J. trial came on."
- "...pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked in it and I thought, what the fuck is this about."
- "In America we prefer our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that hopefully somebody will catch on film."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I've only been in town a few hours. I've met some of ya'll."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."