June 7, 2009
World Cafe Live -
Tension > [Michael Phelps story]
Just Like Old Times
The Devil You Know
[Stuck on the Corner story]
Stuck On The Corner
Play a Train Song
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
All My Life
Corpus Christi Bay
America's Favorite Pastime
Bring 'Em Home
[Car wash story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Zoom H4 > Internal Mics > Audacity > Cd Wave Editor > Traders Little Helper
TAPER: Bill Pearson
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Even Olympic swimmers."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "New book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked in it."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."