March 12, 2010
Mucky Duck -
Ballad of the Kingsmen
America's Favorite Pastime
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
I Spoke as a Child
Play a Train Song
Don't it Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
Late Last Night
I Believe You
Tillamook County Jail
Georgia on a Fast Train [Billy Joe Shaver]
Ride Me Down Easy [Billy Joe Shaver]
Will the Circle be Unbroken
MEDIA: 1 CDR
TRANSFER: Soundboard+StereoApexCondenserMICS > MarantzCDR420[44.1kHz, 16bitWAV]
TAPER: Joshua Cain (tracked by scdegraaf)
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of some rock 'n' roll song."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that somebody films."
- "People still dig drugs. Especially the people that make money off of them."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."