May 15, 2010
Beachland Ballroom -
Just Like Old Times
Sunshine > Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
[Money Compliments Publicity intro]
Money, Compliments, Publicity
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
You Look Like I Could Use A Drink
[Serious Song Talk]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
Will the Circle Be Unbroken
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 1 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, Elvis Hixx.
On Alright Guy:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "I ain't really been out since all this Tiger Woods shit came on."
- "...in America we like our bad guys dead. Hopefully after some kind of kick ass car chase...that somebody catches on film."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Even that poor little Olympic swimmer kid..."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days.