August 24, 2010
Acorn Theatre -
Three Oaks, MI
Like a Rolling Stone [Bob Dylan]
The Devil You Know
Ballad of the Kingsmen
You Think You Know Somebody
[Song #10 Intro]
Money, Compliments, Publicity
[Mark Chestnut Story]
Pissin' in the Wind [Jerry Jeff Walker]
My Generation, Part 2
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
[Lil Wayne Story]
All My Life
You Look Like I Could Use a Drink [Jason D. Williams]
Play a Train Song
Corpus Cristi Bay [Robert Earl Keen]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
The Needle and the Damage Done [Neil Young]
Old Chunk Of Coal [Billy Joe Shaver]
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd only plays a small portion of My Generation Part 2.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they are fairly varifiably chicks."
- "...it ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Elvis, my tour manager, smokes that marijuana like they don't make it no more. But not tonight, officer. He doesn't have any on him tonight."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days. That and mosques."