September 2, 2010
20th Century Theatre -
East Nashville Skyline
Is This Thing Working?
Just Like Old Times
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
All That Matters
[Song #10 Intro]
Money, Compliments, Publicity
[K.K. Rider Story]
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Sunshine > Sunshine [Rolling Stones]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Hopefully after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. I seen a few of ya'll parked behind this place just before this show tonight."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "...it ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."