October 14, 2010
George's Majestic Lounge -
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Kingsmen
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Just Like Old Times
Alcohol And Pills
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
[K.K. Rider Story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
Lean On Me [Bill Withers]
Stay a Little Longer (Stay All Night) [Bob Wills]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Bonnie Paine joined Todd to play the washboard during the encore.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Marilyn Manson. He gets a lot of chicks. Still. They might be weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the lyrics to some song."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked in it...I thought, fuck it, I'll check it out."
- "It ain't like I went on television and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. Clearly I'm drunk."