October 15, 2010
All Soul Acoustic Coffee House -
Play a Train Song
Tillamook County Jail
Sunshine > Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
[Song #10 Intro]
Money Compliments Publicity
L.A. Freeway [Guy Clark]
[Bob Dylan Story]
Keep Off the Grass
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd provides his best Bob Dylan impression at the end of Keep Off the Grass.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Hopefully after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I had that new calendar with all them pictures of Cross Canadian Ragweed naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little bit drunk."
- "Hardley gotten out since that Tiger Woods stuff came on."