November 19, 2010
Musical Instrument Museum -
Is This Thing Working?
Stuck on a Corner
[Rose City story]
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
All That Matters
[Phoenix and Jack Ingram story]
Age Like Wine
Alcohol and Pills
You're a Big Girl Now [Bob Dylan]
[Devil's Backbone Tavern/Trog story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
I Spoke as a Child
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
America's Favorite Pastime
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
Suspicious Minds [Elvis Presley]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd fumbles the words to Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues. Vocals during the encore performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we prefer our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I don't get out much since all this Tiger Woods stuff came on."