November 20, 2010
Lobero Theatre -
Santa Barbara, CA
Is This Thing Working?
Just Like Old Times
[Stuck on a Corner story]
Stuck on a Corner
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[Rose City story]
Rose City Blues
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
Sunshine > Satisfaction [Rolling Stones]
[Song #10 intro]
Money, Compliments, Publicity
That Was Me
L.A. Freeway [Guy Clark]
I Spoke as a Child
America's Favorite Pastime
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. You migth not think they're cool. He does though."
- "It's not gonna be cause of the works to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that somebody filmed."
- "People still dig drugs. I could see the parking lot from my dressing room"
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people who don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked in it..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I will admit that I smoked dope one time. In fact, I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm starting to get drunk."