December 17, 2010
The Social -
Stuck on the Corner
Happy to Be Here
Looking for a Job
I Spoke as a Child
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
[Song #10 intro]
Money, Compliments, Publicity
East Nashville Skyline
[Bill Elliott story]
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
Old Chunk of Coal [Billy Joe Shaver]
Will the Circle Be Unbroken [Traditional]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I saw some of ya'll in the parking lot."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little drunk."
- "I don't get out much since all this Tiger Woods shit came on."