December 18, 2010
Skipper's Smokehouse -
The Devil You Know
[45 Miles intro]
Godsend [Will Kimbrough]
Margaritaville [Jimmy Buffett]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
America's Favorite Pastime
Stuck on the Corner
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
[Bill Elliott story]
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
School Day [Chuck Berry]
Suspicious Minds [Elvis Presley]
Happy [Rolling Stones]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Will Kimbrough sat in on guitar for this entire set. Vocals on Suspicious Minds performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we prefer our bad guys dead. Hopefully after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Remember that kid that was swimming in the Olympics and won like seven gold medals? Then he got caught taking bong hits and everybody thought, 'Well, maybe we've misjudged that kid.' And nobody stopped to think that maybe we had misjudged bong hits. Seven gold medals."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little drunk."