February 20, 2011
Mystic Theatre -
Is This Thing Working?
Happy New Year
[45 Miles story]
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Stuck on the Corner
Rose City Blues > [Rose City tunnel story]
Freebird [Lynyrd Skynyrd]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[K.K. Rider story]
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
Play a Train Song
Keep Off the Grass
[Bob Dylan story]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Come From the Heart [Clark/Leigh]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Only the first few lines of Freebird are played as Todd mocks the request from the crowd. Todd provides a short Bob Dylan impression during Keep Off the Grass.
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little drunk."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that maybe somebody catches on film."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Even big league pitchers smoking marijuana and winning the World Series."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."