February 23, 2011
Is This Thing Working?
Happy New Year
[45 Miles story]
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Just Like Old Times
[Drive Thru story]
Stuck on the Corner
Keep Off the Grass
[Bob Dylan story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
Play a Train Song
[Bill Elliott story]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd provides a short Bob Dylan impression on Keep Off the Grass.
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild and I know I'm a little drunk."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Major League Baseball pitchers smoking more pot before 9am than most people do all night. And winning the World fuckin' Series."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."