February 25, 2011
John Ascuaga's Nugget -
Is This Thing On?
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
Iron Mike’s Main Man's Last Request
Keep Off The Grass
[Bob Dylan story]
Stuck On The Corner
Money, Compliments, Publicity
Runaround Sue [Dion]
The Devil You Know > Got My Mojo Workin' [Preston Foster]
Play a Train Song
Georgia on a Fast Train [Billy Joe Shaver]
Good News Blues
This Land Is Our Land
Do It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Zoom H4n internal mics (stage right/2nd row) > Audio Cleaning Lab (tracks & fades) > wav (44.1/16)
TAPER: Carlton Freeman
The show started an hour late due to inclement weather and travel difficulties on the part of the band (Great American Taxi). Todd provides a short Bob Dylan impression during Keep Off the Grass.
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I've been coming to this town for years."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Don't get out much since that Tiger Woods shit came on."
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- CD Cover Art by Carlton Freeman: FRONT | BACK