March 5, 2011
The V Club -
Is This Thing Working?
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Just Like Old Times
[45 Miles story]
Stuck on the Corner
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Runaround Sue [Dion]
[Message to drivers]
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
Don't Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "And now, Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- " It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little bit drunk."
- "Haven't left the house since this Charlie Sheen shit came on."