March 16, 2011
Visulite Theatre -
Is This Thing Working?
Stuck on the Corner
Just Like Old Times
Betty Was Black (Willie Was White)
[Cousin Dicky story]
[Bill Elliott story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Tillamook County Jail
Corpus Christi Bay [Robert Earl Keen]
Play a Train Song
Runaround Sue [Dion]
Looking for a Job
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. There were some teenagers smoking grass in the dressing room when we got here. Still smells back there. It's cool though. We ran them off. Me and Elvis ran them off."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Don't get out much since all this Charlie Sheen shit came on."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."