March 27, 2011
La Zona Rosa -
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
The Devil You Know
Keep Off the Grass
[Bob Dylan story]
Stuck on the Corner
Looking For a Job
Play a Train Song
East Nashville Skyline
Sangri Wine [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Alright Guy > [Hill country goodbye]
Will There Be Any [Jerry Jeff Walker]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
With Great American Taxi. Todd provides a short Bob Dylan impression during Keep Off the Grass.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. In fact, the same thing happened to us tonight when we got here as when we got to Gruene Hall last night. There was a bunch of teenagers smoking marijuana behind the venue. We chased them off though. It's alright. It still smells back there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. I might have told you before, they're probably weird chicks. But they are chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."