April 15, 2011
The Melting Point -
Out of Sight Out of Mind [Kris Kristofferson]
Age Like Wine
Alcohol and Pills
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
The Devil You Know
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Looking for a Job
Stuck on the Corner
Keep Off the Grass
[Bob Dylan story]
Play a Train Song
Georgia on a Fast Train [Billy Joe Shaver]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Relax Your Mind [Leadbelly]
Far Away Eyes [Rolling Stones]
Straight to Hell [Drivin' N Cryin']
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd provides a short Bob Dylan impression during Keep Off the Grass.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. That kid right there said he did. There was some kids smoking pot in our dressing room when we got here, too. It's cool though. We ran them off. Still smells weird back there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked and I was checking them out. Who wouldn't check that out?"
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm gonna be drunk."