April 29, 2011
Variety Playhouse -
Takin' It as It Comes [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Is This Thing Working?
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
Alcohol and Pills
Play a Train Song
Georgia on a Fast Train [Billy Joe Shaver]
The Devil You Know
Alright Guy > [Everything's alright]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Looking for a Job
Crash on the Levee [Bob Dylan]
[Happy Birthday, Melita]
Will There Be Any [Jerry Jeff Walker]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
With Great American Taxi. The encore opens with Todd singing Happy Birthday to his wife, Melita.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some Drive-By Truckers song."
- "...new book with pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV like Sinead O'Connor did that time and tore up a picture of the pope."
- "I know I get wild. I'm getting a little drunk."